1. Rock what you got-I mean look at these women so elegant and confident in their own skin.
2. Don't be scared-Princess Diana~She divorced A PRINCE! She had to do what she had to do. Diana Prince~Fights Evil Doers. Diana Ross~It takes guts to sing your heart out and face critics like that.
3. We're not in Kansas Anymore~Explore the world! Get out of your town, country, or island and get to exploring. Plus Diana Ross played Dorothy in The Wiz movie :)
4. Wear cool duds~These women know how to rock a costume and change outfits OFTEN! All of them have the coolest evening wear!
5. Shine Bright Like A Diamond~The jewels and awesome accessories these divas sport...bling bling!
6. Beauty isn't just skin deep. ~All of these women yes even the fictional cartoon one has left a positive impact on the female population.
7. Be LEGENDARY~ Who wants to be ordinary anyway.
8. Miss Independent~Even these women have had rocky and even hush hush relationships with men. I'm specifically calling out Superman, that rogue...Ummm...Yeah...be you. Do you. I hope it works out with him too, but if it doesn't it shouldn't take away any of your sparkle.
9. Make-Up Tricks. Eyebrows on point and loving the lips-Red, Blush, and Pale pinks are my favorite looks on these gals.
10. Haters Gonna Hate~ Everyone who is successful will face haters. Don't give in to self-pity, self-criticism, or self-doubt especially when you do this based on ignorant comments. If other people have issues and project their negative mindset onto you, you just let it slide. EVEN if they call out a harsh truth. OWN who you are, where you are, and know this is not your final destination your giving loving light will continue to shine. SO I SAY F'EM...get it fem. Well haters I think I'm hilarious.